If you have been looking for an enjoyable and profitable business, a SmartyPantz escape room franchise could be the answer.
We need you to bring a sense of fun and a strong desire to help us make the name “SmartyPantz” synonymous with the best designed, decorated and well managed escape rooms in Canada.
We are looking for candidates who not only meet the financial requirements of the opportunity, but have the following attributes:
- Share our passion for escape rooms as quality entertainment for the general public and an effective vehicle for corporate team building
- Have established roots in the community where the SmartyPantz franchised business is located
- Are team & community minded with a track record of managing or leading a successful team
- Have a strong work ethic and are prepared to commit full time and attention to the SmartyPantz business
If you are interested in a SmartyPantz location that is already up and going, our Edmonton or Calgary SmartyPantz locations might fit the bill. Yes, SmartyPantz is available as a turn-key operation. After you have completed our comprehensive Initial Training Program you can walk right in and take over the business.
A SmartyPantz franchised business requires a total investment of approximately $250,000 to $500,000 (exclusive of GST). This includes the $30,000 initial franchise fee. The exact amount will vary with each location, depending on several factors including the exact size of the premises, improvements provided by the landlord, and other circumstances. To be financially pre-qualified, candidates must have a minimum of 50% of the total investment in unencumbered funds. We believe that this level of investment is required so that you do not embark in the business with an unreasonable debt load. You are required to own a minimum of 51% of the shares in the company you incorporate to operate the franchise; however, you are permitted to use the remaining 49% to raise capital from friends and family.
The first step is for you to complete and submit the initial online inquiry form located at the end of this section. Upon receiving your application, we will contact you to discuss your application.
Initial Online Inquiry Form
Please complete the form below and click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises: Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario New Brunswick and PEI. If you are a resident of one of these provinces we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.