SmartyPantz is a great place to engage in a team building activity or just have a blast with a group of co-workers. We are Canada’s premium traditional escape or exit room provider with locations in historic Gastown, Vancouver and Calgary at the SW end of the Red Mile, just off 17th Ave.
What is an escape or exit room? Good question, an escape room is a physical adventure game in which players solve a series of puzzles using clues, hints and strategy to complete the objectives at hand. Players are given a set time limit [45 mins.], to unveil the secret plot, which is hidden within the rooms and escape!
Book individual rooms for $25+tax per player or book the full facility for a great discount. Please contact us via email or phone for additional info. Review our room capacity at http://smartypantz.ca/rooms/
Full facility Rentals: Prices do not include tax
|3/Rooms||Off-Peak Times||Peak Times|
|Capacity: 24 players per hr||$475 / 1hr or $750 2 hr||$525 / 1 hr or $950 2 hr|
|Off-Peak Times||Peak Times|
|Mon – Thurs Anytime & Fri – Sun before 1pm||Fri – Sun 1pm – Close|
- Typically our thought process is linear or sequential…not so much here; abstract and creativity rule the day, but there is always room for logic. You’ve landed in a foreign space, have been briefed on an in intriguing situation…now can you solve the puzzles to escape the room?
- Group dynamics are accelerated in this environment. Forget about Forming, Storming and Norming… go directly to Performing. It’s akin to a semi-emergency situation where someone usually takes charge in the first few minutes and it can go two ways . . .
- Players typically take the above two experiences back to work and look at day-to-day challenges in a different light.
- You’ll have a tonne of fun and they’ll remember who brought this idea to the table. This is not another round of Gazelle school or put-you-to-sleep team-building.
- Groups of 20 or more receive a 10% discount off our regular rate of $25/per player.
- Step up the competitive nature of your next team-building event. Divide into multiple tribes and then compete in any number of rooms to determine who are the ultimate SmartyPantz!